1. Definition of personal information
2. Use of personal information
The Company will use personal information for the following purposes.
(1) for the provision of our services
(2) guidance about our services, support for inquiries, etc.
(3) our products, for the guidance of such service
(4) to respond to any violation of our terms and policy, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms".)
(5) to notify and change of terms such as about our services
(6) improvement of our service, to help in the development of new services
(7) in connection with our service, to create statistical data processed into a format that can not be identified individually
(8) Other, for the purposes associated with the above-mentioned purposes
3. Change of purposes on the use of personal information
The use of personal information may be subject to change to a reasonable extent and Company will notify you once Company has changed its purposes.
4. Restriction of the use of personal information
Company will not use personal information beyond the necessary scope, except for the case permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, without the customer's consent. However, this is not applicable for the following cases such as:
(1) if the case is based on the laws and regulations,
(2) if the case is to protect human life, health or property when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(3) in the case where there is a particular need for the promotion of improvement or sound growth of children and public health when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent, and
(4) in a case where there will be a significant obstacle if the Company ask for the consent to our customer to carry out the provisions of laws and regulations when the public institutions or local governments or a person to whom the consignment is required to cooperate with us
5. Acquisition of personal Information
The Company properly obtains personal information, not by deception or other wrongful means.
6. Safety management of personal Information
the Company carries out appropriate supervision on their employees to prevent the loss of personal information, destruction, the risk of such tampering and leakage. Besides, if the Company is willing to outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, Company carries out appropriate supervision.
7. Third party
The Company does not provide personal information to a third party, except in the case of disclosure on based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations are observed, without obtaining advance consent. Howeverver, the following cases do not apply to the provision to a third party as stipulated in the above-mentioned.
(1) If Company provide personal information with to delegate part or all of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes
(2) If the personal information is provided in accordance with the succession of business by merger or other reasons, and
(3) When the use of personal information is based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
Company discloses personal information as soon as the Company confirms the request is from our customers, on the basis of the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act. However, based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, if the Company has no obligation to disclose personal information, the Company would not respond to such requests.
9. Correction of personal information
Company corrects, adds, or removes the personal information as soon as the request of correction is valid and necessary based on the research and necessity. However, in the case the Company has no obligation to do so based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the Company would not respond to such requests.
10. Suspension of the use of personal information
The Company will suspend the use of personal information if the request from the customer states that it is acquired for deception or other wrongful means that have been handled beyond the scope of previously stated purposes, under the Personal Information Protection Law. However, in the case the Company has no obligation to do so based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the Company would not respond to such requests.
11. The use of cookie
12. Contact Us
Please contact us from the inquiry form on our contact page.
13. Continuous Improvement